Vice President Clinical Development- Top-5 CRO- Oncology & Hematology
This is a fully confidential position
A market-leading CRO is looking for an experienced Vice President to lead the Oncology and Hematology Clinical Development Strategy. They currently operate globally across all phases, collaborating with high numbers of biotech and pharma sponsors. Oncology accounts for more than 50% of their current project with a strong focus on Cell and Gene Therapy and Radiopharmaceuticals. This is a position of crucial relevance within the organization, heading a whole department.
In this position, you will be leading the therapeutic area strategy, creating clinical development plans for current and prospective drug products, and being the trusted medical advisor for Sponsors, Clinical Operations and Business Development Teams. You will also apply your people management expertise, with a group of 10 senior physicians reporting directly to you, as well as about 40 people indirectly.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- MD and oncology/haematology board certification preferred
- Extensive previous experience in Clinical Development, Medical Affairs, or Pharmacovigilance in Oncology, Hematology, Cell and Gene Therapy or similar
- The capacity to liaise with sponsors to agree on Medical Strategy and participate in bid defence meetings.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams in Business Development, Project Management, and Pharmacovigilance
What do you get in return?
- Up to $380,000+ LTI
- 35% bonus and market-leading benefits
- Private comprehensive medical, dental, and vision health insurance. Unlimited PTO
- Completely remote position
Apply now by sending your CV in order not to miss out on this exciting opportunity.