Vendors Alliance Manager - Hybrid - Global Pharma
Job Overview: Who are they?
An award winning Global Pharma are currently searching for an experienced Statistician to join their successful Data Management & Statistics Department. As a Vendors Alliance Manager, you will develop and manage the relationship with preferred vendors to ensure services are delivered according to contractual agreements and to enable long term success of clinical trials and programs.
What you will be doing
- To lead the successful implementation of the DM/STAT Vendors Strategic Partnership & ensure internal and external global relationships are successful
- In conjunction with the vendors & functional line managers, to develop & implement the governance structure
- To engage with the strategic alliance partner on the various day-to-day issues & opportunities arising from the collaboration
- To partner with internal cross-functional study teams to prepare for and engage in interactions with strategic partners to ensure successful outcomes for clinical studies
- To work closely with outsourcing managers to prepare WO and related documentation and to ensure compliance with contractual agreements
- To evaluate KPIs & conduct ongoing analysis of provider performance to ensure compliance of contracted services
- To forecast budget for all clinical projects and to maintain status of budget vs actual spend supporting internal team in the monthly cost review
- To perform and/or coordinate trainings for the Partnership
What can you bring to the table?
- Knowledge of drug development processes
- In deep knowledge of data management and statistical and statistical programming processes in clinical development
- Excellent knowledge of Good Clinical practices, GCP and regulatory requirements
- Project Management and Budget Management
- Negotiating skills and conflict resolution skills
- Excellence in planning and priorities setting
What's in it for you?
💰 Salary up to €75,000
✅ Collaborative and inspirational working environment / atmosphere
😊 Ongoing training/development and career progression opportunities
🏡 Excellent employment package and work/life balance
What is the next step
Interested? Drop me a message or send your CV receive more details surrounding this role and discuss this further!