Senior Statistical Programmer II | Home Based - Poland | Leading CRO
Multi award winning CRO with offices globally have an opportunity for a Senior Statistical Programmer II to join them. An organisation with a focus on employee personal development and promotion from within, this role offers an opportunity to expand your skill-set and showcase your talent in an environment where progression is encouraged.
As a Senior Statistical Programmer II, you will lead and manage projects and program statistical analyses/reports, analyse datasets, tables, figures (or graphs), listings (TFLs) with an emphasis on CDISC ADaM programming. This is a fully home-based opportunity in Poland.
What you will be doing:
What you will need:
- Create, validate, execute, and generate statistical programs consisting of listings, safety and efficacy outputs (analysis datasets, tables, figures).
- Create, review, and finalize analysis dataset specifications.
- Create, use, and modify project or department level macros.
- Lead team(s) to produce high quality SAS programming outputs for all deliverables.
- Serve as a mentor and help to train junior staff.
- Monitor overall quality and productivity of assigned programming team members.
- Provide analysis programming (ADaM/TLF) and ADaM specification development and support for or with your team.
- Ensure completion of all programming project documentation.
- Be responsible for developing, maintaining, and validating standard data structure and software.
What you will receive:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in statistics, computer science or mathematics, or other relevant scientific.
- Experience leading Phase II and/or Phase III studies.
- Experience creating and validating analysis datasets (CDISC ADaM standard preferred), and Tables, Listings, and Figures (TLF).
- Strong SAS programming experience.
- Pinnacle 21 experience is strongly preferred.
- Experience working in Oncology essential and vaccines highly desirable.
- Professional leadership skills coupled with exceptional communication skills.
- Work for a global organisation with a local feel who are dedicated to supporting and fostering work-life balance and flexibility.
- Fully home based with all equipment provided.
- Generous salary and competitive total reward benefits package including annual bonus.
- Access to training and development plans.
- Focus on employee health & wellbeing.
What to do next:
If this opportunity is of interest, please apply now with your CV as the organisation are looking to welcome the Senior Statistical Programmer II onboard as soon as possible.
Not what you’re looking for?
Please contact Jo Fornaciari on 0330 335 9476 for a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.