Senior Statistical Programmer I |Award Winning CRO | Home Based | UK
I am currently working with a world-leading CRO who are on a mission to grow their Statistical Programming team and have an opportunity for a Senior Statistical Programmer I to join them in the UK. Their mission is to ensure what they do, they do well, and this innovative organisation believes in investing in their people who remain their greatest strength and are the driving force of their successes.
As a Senior Statistical Programmer I, you will have the opportunity to lead several studies of various complexity and scale, collaborating with the brightest experts in the industry. You will play a significant part of the planned technology expansion journey, gaining exposure to other languages such as R, along with the opportunity to help frame the future technology roadmap, in areas such as technology, standardization, automation and process improvements.
What you will be doing:
What you will need:
- Create, validate, execute, and generate statistical programs consisting of listings, safety, and efficacy outputs (analysis datasets, tables, figures).
- Create, review, and finalize analysis dataset specifications.
- Create, use, and modify project or department level macros.
- Lead team(s) to produce high quality SAS programming outputs for all deliverables,
- Act as a mentor and help train junior staff.
- Provide analysis programming (ADaM/TLF) and ADaM specification development.
What you will receive:
- BSc or MSc degree in Statistics, Mathematics or Computer Science.
- Experience leading Phase II and/or Phase III studies.
- Experience creating and validating analysis datasets (CDISC ADaM) and TLF’s.
- Pinnacle 21 experience is highly desired.
- Professional leadership skills coupled with exceptional communication skills.
- Work for a global organisation who were awarded World’s Best Employer 2022 & Best Employer for Diversity 2022.
- Focus on work-life balance and flexibility.
- Fully home based with all equipment provided.
- Generous salary and competitive total reward benefits package including annual bonus.
- Access to excellent training and development plans.
- Tailored career development opportunities.
What to do next:
If this opportunity is of interest, please apply now with your CV as the organisation are looking to welcome the new Senior Statistical Programmer I onboard as soon as possible.
Not what you’re looking for?
Please contact Jo Fornaciari on 0330 335 9476 for a confidential discussion about potential opportunities.