Senior Statistical Programmer
We are working exclusively in partnership with a leading Pharma who due to expansion, have an opportunity for a Senior Statistical Programmer to join them.
This innovative organisation thrives on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of their employees and a commitment to inclusion. They focus on treating, curing, and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time and are proud to pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
As a Principal Statistical Programmer, you will have an advanced knowledge of Statistical Programming and data structures in leading Statistical Programming activities and Programming teams. You will apply advanced technical and problem-solving skills to complete Programming activities of high complexity and ambiguity that may benefit multiple project teams.
What you will be doing:
- You will be accountable for Statistical Programming team delivery for 1 or more clinical projects of high complexity, scope and/or criticality.
- Coordinate and oversee programming team activities and provide technical and project specific mentorship to programming team members ensuring quality and on-time statistical programming deliverables in compliance with team processes and procedures.
- May act as a section lead of programming activities supporting a clinical development program, compound or submission.
- Develop detailed programming strategy, specifications and plan the programming deliverables for a one or more clinical projects.
- Perform comprehensive review of, and provide input into, project requirements and documentation.
- Design and develop programs in support of complex clinical analysis and reporting activities.
- Apply technical and analytical expertise to develop and implement solutions for use on clinical projects leading to increased efficiency and quality.
- Contribute to departmental innovation and process improvement projects.
- Oversees Statistical Programming activities outsourced to third party vendors adopting appropriate processes and methods to ensure their performance meets the agreed upon scope, timelines, and quality.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher and/or equivalent in computer science, mathematics, data science/analytics, or other relevant scientific field (or equivalent theoretical/technical depth).
- Extensive years programming experience with growing responsibility in a pharmaceutical/clinical trial environment.
- Expert knowledge of data structures and relevant statistical programming languages including SAS (required) R or Python (advantageous).
- Demonstrated experience planning and coordinating programming activities and leading teams and working with cross functional stakeholder and teams.
- Working knowledge of relevant regulatory guidelines (e.g. ICH-GCP, 21 CFR Part 11)
- Demonstrated experience planning and coordinating complex programming strategy and activities with the ability to support multiple high complexity tasks.
- Demonstrated experience leading programming teams to meet project timelines and goals.
What is in it for you:
- Highly competitive salary, car allowance and 15% bonus.
- Open & transparent culture that works in a very collaborative, global environment
- Working at the forefront of innovation with a strong focus on the use of R & Python including extensive training.
- Extensive benefits package including pension, medical cover, dental cover, share scheme, life assurance and EAP.
- Healthy work life balance and flexible working hours.
- Fully home based in Germany or across Europe.
- Excellent career advancement opportunities.
- Fast 1 stage interview process with senior leadership team.
If this role is of interest and you are looking to work a top 5 Pharma in a rapidly growing, corporate, and progressive environment, please apply today!
Not what you’re looking for?
Please contact Esme Wilde on +443303359475 for a confidential discussion around potential other opportunities.