Senior Medical Director- Top-5 CRO- Clinical Development Strategy- Fully Remote
A market-leading CRO is looking for two experienced Senior Medical Directors to build phase I-III clinical development strategy for the sponsor's pharmaceutical products. They currently operate globally across all phases, collaborating with high numbers of biotech and pharma sponsors. The two open specialities are:
- Cell and Gene Therapy
In this position, you will be leading the therapeutic area strategy, providing insights on phase I-IV clinical development, reviewing protocol, eligibility requirements and long-term clinical trial strategy. Moreover, you will apply your business acumen and market knowledge to help the company select which industry-sponsored clinical trials to work on.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- MD, board certification or further training preferred
- Extensive previous experience in Clinical Development in the therapeutic area
- The capacity to liaise with sponsors to agree on Medical Strategy and participate in bid defence meetings.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams in Business Development, Project Management, and Pharmacovigilance
What do you get in return?
- Up to $320,000 base salary
- Large bonus and market-leading benefits package
- Unlimited PTO
- Private comprehensive medical, dental, and vision health insurance
- Completely remote position
Apply now by sending your CV in order not to miss out on this exciting opportunity