Global Leading CRO- Medical Director- Up to $350,000
An industry-leading CRO is looking for 5 New Medical Directors to lead the Clinical Development strategy of their projects and Monitor Clinical Trials. The company has long been recognized for its market-leading compensation and competitive benefits, as well as being one of the best American Mid-sized companies.
In this role, you will use your in-depth therapeutic area knowledge to plan, execute and interpret clinical trials across all phases. Moreover, you will also utilize your business and medical acumen to participate in Business Development efforts and help the company win new projects.
To succeed in the role, you will need:
- An MD or equivalent, active medical license and board-eligibility
- In-depth Knowledge of Gastroenterology, Immunology, Rheumatology, General Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, or Psychiatry
- Previous Exposure to conducting clinical trials, possibly in an industry setting
What you get in return
- Up to $350,000+ LTI+ Bonus+ Benefits
- 20+ PTO days
- Onsite Childcare
- Comprehensive Benefits package
- Hybrid work arrangement
The company is open to hybrid work at their Cincinnati or Dallas offices for candidates with less than 2 years of experience in the industry and to fully remote work for more experienced candidates.
Not to miss out on this opportunity, please apply immediately by sending your CV to email@example.com