Our client is a global organization that aims to revolutionize clinical trials by making them faster, more efficient, and cost-effective for biotech sponsors.
They are seeking a Computational Chemistry Team Lead (in the capacity of a Principal or AD) to join their fully remote team. The company is driven by a mission to empower scientists in discovering innovative therapeutics that improve people's lives. As a Computational Chemistry Team Lead, your responsibilities will include;
- Leading a team of at least three Computational Chemists to run AI-enabled computational workflows for drug discovery.
- Implement project management practices and frameworks
- Conduct research on strategic concerns, and make informed decisions for the department. Collaboration and scaling the AI-enabled drug discovery engine to accommodate numerous programs will be essential.
- You will design and implement systems or integrations to enhance existing computational chemistry workflows, produce informative documents, and collaborate with various stakeholders including scientists, clinicians, computational biologists, project managers, and external partners.
- PhD degree with 3-5 years of experience in computational chemistry
- Proficient in systems like OpenEye, Chemistry42, and Stardrop.
- Deep analytical skills and a focus on finding scalable solutions
- A background in oncology/Small Molecule
If you are someone that thinks outside the box, is full of innovation and isn't afraid to take risks then this opportunity is for you. Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package and an environment to really move boundaries. Please apply at your next convenience.