Leading Global Biopharma - AD Level Data Quality Role - Hybrid
I am currently partnered with a leading global Biopharma, that is taking the lead in the Neurology and Oncology fields. They are looking for an extensively experienced data quality professional to define standards for the data quality within the company, implement process to refine the measurement, monitoring and reporting of data quality.
- Working cross functionally with multiple teams across the company, you will endeavour to understand the data requirements of multiple teams and deliver effective solutions to them.
- This role is heavily involved in the optimisation of processes, ensuring a streamlined and effective system to improve efficiency, reduce bottlenecks and push for scalability.
- Ensure that data quality reaches and maintains a high standard, performing regular audits to ensure the quality and recognise irregularities and inconsistencies.
- Based on your impact within the various cross functional teams, recommend improvements to systems to ensure standards.
- Initiate a data quality assessment of critical data, in order to identify and rectify issues, maximising the long term benefits of scalability.
- 10+ years of experience within data quality and data governance.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's, with a Masters in a relevant field (information technology, computer science, data science, mathematics, statistics, economics, engineering, or a related business or quantitative) highly preferred.
- Experience working within a cross functional, matrix environment.
- Experience within a life sciences environment highly preferred.
If this role sounds like it may interest you, please apply below or get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org